Radford is the premier destination for creating, valuing and managing Relative TSR programs. Our unparalleled market research, along with deep design and compliance expertise, allows Radford to provide cutting-edge Relative TSR solutions unmatched in the industry.
Relative TSR Services
Relative TSR programs continue to gain in popularity among Fortune 1000 companies as a means to link superior performance to financial rewards. Radford has extensive experience assisting hundreds of companies with Relative TSR programs, including:
- Plan design and pricings
- Grant date valuations, and mark-to-market accounting for cash-settled awards
- Real-time tracking of Relative TSR programs via Radford's proprietary web-based tool, PeerTracker
An effective TSR program should begin with thoughtful plan design, and Radford's tools and expertise provide assistance through every step of the design process, from choosing the best comparator group to determining appropriate payout curves to right-sizing awards values. ► Learn More
Want to know more about Relative TSR practices at your competitors? Radford's comprehensive data-driven market research offers valuable insights into market-wide and industry-specific design trends, which will help to ensure your Relative TSR program remains competitive. ► Learn More
The vesting of Relative TSR awards is dependent on future market conditions; therefore, the valuation of these awards requires sophisticated modeling techniques. Radford's Monte Carlo Simulation valuation models can quickly and accurately value your Relative TSR program, whether you're using a Market Stock Unit, Index Outperformance or Percentile Rank plan. ► Learn More
Give your award holders a direct line-of-sight between performance and compensation through Radford's state-of-the-art PeerTracker – a web-based, desktop platform that tracks Relative TSR performance in real-time. ► Learn More
Comprehensive Communications Materials
A Relative TSR program is only as effective as the communication surrounding it. Radford has broad experience crafting comprehensive communication materials that will motivate and incentivize award holders throughout the performance period.
- Radford Launches Industry-Leading Web Portal to Monitor Equity Incentive Plans With Relative TSR Metrics – Radford Press Release
- Relative Total Shareholder Return Plans: The Low-Hanging Fruit of Optimal Performance-Based Equity Design
- A Closer Look at Leading-Edge Performance Based Plans – NASPP Webcast (Subscriber access only)
- Relative Total Shareholder Return Plans: The New Frontier of Performance Equity – Radford Webcast